Sunday 4 November 2012

Welcome to The Feel-Good Diaries!

This is a fantastic new resource, blog, and consultancy service for:

  • Fashion, Hair and Beauty
  • Self-Improvement
  • Psychological Wellbeing
  • Confidence
  • Assertiveness
  • Body Image
  • Making the Very Best of Being You!
  • Blog posts and topics also include health, hair, beauty and all of the above

These services and resources are for everyone - male, female, younger and older!


Personal Development Consultancy

I aim to bridge the gap between 'self-help' and full-on consultancy. This website exists to aid personal development and provide guidance in many specific areas of self-improvement, Psychological development and wellbeing.

Browse the free information pages (see the column on the right) and please leave comments to let me know what you think. I want to build this service around what people want. What do you feel will help you? What are you looking for? Let me know - comment, comment, comment!

Very soon I will be publishing e-books and e-resources (some FREE!), and setting up the  very useful and made-to-measure Consultancy Service.

Check back regularly for updates, as I continuously build-up and add to this website.

Text and Images Copyright © Lise Griffiths, 2012
All Rights Reserved

H8Q6DTHMUPWU

No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome comments!